Here is a couple of questions you need to ask yourself:
- Would you know the signs of a company in distress
- What common pitfalls to steer clear of and hopefully never land in financial distress
- How do I decide between liquidation or business rescue
- What does the Companies Act say about a business rescue practitioner
- If a debtor of mine is in business rescue or liquidation what is my rights
We are there for guidance on these and various other questions.
Marakalalo Safaris Trust
On behalf of Marakalalo Safaris Trust, we want to thank LUMENROCK for the outstanding advice and services rendered to the business. We value the honesty, professionalism and very high ethical standards of the company, directors and staff. It is a pleasure and honour to be associated and to do business with LUMENROCK.
Hugo de Wet
Business Manager: Gijima
I have known Pieter Esterhuizen, the CEO of LUMENROCK, for more than 10 years. In this time he has been very involved in my business affairs. Pieter is always available to assist me whenever I need his advice. LUMENROCK is a trusted advisor. I trust and value their inputs when it comes to tax structuring or general business advice.
I have known Pieter Esterhuizen for over ten years in his capacity as my accountant and financial advisor. His sound and very professional financial advice has always been outstanding. He and his firm is dynamic, trustworthy and very loyal to me as a client. It is an honour and privilege for me to be associated with Pieter and LUMENROCK.
Click on badge to rate our business