Download the following newsletters below in PDF format:
- GMN Chairman's Newsletter June 2014
- A Pinch of salt - March 2014
- Micheal Silver & Company - July 2013
- MV Anderson April Newsletter
- GMN International - E - Brief April 2013
- Merrotts Newsletter -March 2013
- The Netherlands as the ideal turntable for royalty flows – Maes BV, January 2013
- Coulter & Justus (2013 US Tax law)
- Budget Newsletter 2013
- Vat treatment of private aircraft's - GMN
- Goodman Jones - Autumn Fall Edition 2012
- Klako Group - June 2012
- Weston, Woodley & Robertson - June 2012
- Goodman Jones - June 2012 (summer edition)
- Merrotts Newsletter - June 2012 (year end planning)
- GMN Newsletter - May 2012
Director: Bernhoff Boerdery
Pieter Esterhuizen (prior KSE and now LUMENROCK) has been our auditor for the past 17 years. He was the accountant for several of our companies in property development, as well as the farming sector. It was during this period of time that he distinguished himself as a unique financial advisor, who is always capable of doing what is best for each and every company – in every possible situation. H...
I have known Pieter Esterhuizen for over ten years in his capacity as my accountant and financial advisor. His sound and very professional financial advice has always been outstanding. He and his firm is dynamic, trustworthy and very loyal to me as a client. It is an honour and privilege for me to be associated with Pieter and LUMENROCK.
I am the Managing Director of various legal entities; varying from agriculture to residential and business developments. For the past six years Pieter Esterhuizen has been involved with all, baring one, legal entity. I have always received excellent service from Pieter and I am impressed with his personal knowledge of all spheres of business, as well as his professional and speedy response to quer...
Click on badge to rate our business