Top 10 Round 6
|POS||PLAYER NAME||CLUB NO||TOTAL|
|8||JACO VAN NIEKERK||2921||53|
|10||ANDRE P BRITZ||3384||52|
Fanus Pauw - Winner Lumenrock Sundowner Comp 2017
Well, summer of ’17 has come and gone and with it another successful LUMENROCK Chicken Run series.
This year marked the third instalment of this popular series, and we crowned our new champion on Friday evening. Congratulations to Fanus Pauw who produced a late surge to go top of the log after the final round.
LUMENROCK is proud to be associated with George Golf Club, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sandra and Sandy, and all the staff in the clubhouse and on course. You’ve been brilliant again. Your efforts do not go unnoticed!
This season also saw us team up with Frans and Keisha from Welbedagt Chickens, now the exclusive supplier of the Chicken Run prizes. Thank you for your support and service, and the chicken wings on Friday evenings, which were very well received by all.
So, we say cheers for now, just six months of winter to slog through before we tee it up for another instalment of the Chicken Run in October.
LUMENROCK CHICKEN RUN TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition takes the form of a series of six events from October 2016 to March 2017, held on scheduled Fridays as part of George Golf Club’s “sundowners”.
- Players still compete for the regular Chicken Run prizes at each event.
- The competition is open for George Golf Club members only.
- Points are calculated using the individual stableford points results from all events, counting only the three highest totals.
- The winner will be the player with the highest combined number of points at the end of the series.
- Players need to compete in at least three events to be eligible for the grand prize.
- In the event of players ending the season on the same number of total points, the winner will be determined by way of a count out, by ranking and counting out each player’s three top scores from highest to lowest until a winner is decided.
- If a winner cannot be determined at this point, the next best rounds will be counted out, so at this point it could be advantageous to have played as many events as possible.
- George Golf Club’s local rules will apply throughout.
- George Golf Club’s rules with regards to handicapping for “sundowners” will apply throughout.
- George Golf Club is responsible for the provision of the golf data used by LUMENROCK to keep the scoreboard updated, and all queries with regards to incorrect scoring information must be taken up with the club. LUMENROCK will only adjust scores or other information at the instruction of George Golf Club management or authorised person(s) on the committee.
- Prizes awarded may not be exchanged for cash. A player who does not claim his or her prize within the specified time frame – where applicable – forfeits the prize and LUMENROCK cannot be held to account regarding said forfeit.
- LUMENROCK Accountants and Consultants will act as judge of the series and audit the results before declaring the winner after the last event. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- LUMENROCK reserves the right to cancel the competition, including all prizes, at their own discretion.
Ignus Kempen served on the Southern Region Council whilst Pieter Esterhuizen was in his first term 2010/2011 on SAICA’s Southern Region Council. They achieved this by virtue of the fact that they were chairman of SAICA’s Southern Cape District association representing the interests of all the CA’s (SA) resident in the Southern Cape area.
Marakalalo Safaris Trust
On behalf of Marakalalo Safaris Trust, we want to thank LUMENROCK for the outstanding advice and services rendered to the business. We value the honesty, professionalism and very high ethical standards of the company, directors and staff. It is a pleasure and honour to be associated and to do business with LUMENROCK.
Franco van der Westhuizen
Thanks a million - you guys are legends!
Click on badge to rate our business