Smaller companies regularly have the obstacle of initiating sound internal controls as a result from lack of support and administrative employees. The possible savings that are affected by this circumstance can be expensive in the long run, therefor we offer advice on areas that are vital for efficient control.
For example, can the directors be sure that safeguards are in place for:
- payments to be made only for real company expenses, only if the payment was authorized and the exact amount, on the opportune date to the correct account.
- protection of cash, assets and inventory
- all sales are properly recorded and all money owing to the company are received
We can help:
- Guidance through all business processes and identifying risks
- Design and monitor effectiveness of internal controls
Franco van der Westhuizen
Thanks a million - you guys are legends!
Hugo de Wet
Business Manager: Gijima
I have known Pieter Esterhuizen, the CEO of LUMENROCK, for more than 10 years. In this time he has been very involved in my business affairs. Pieter is always available to assist me whenever I need his advice. LUMENROCK is a trusted advisor. I trust and value their inputs when it comes to tax structuring or general business advice.
Carl Lategan, Alistar (bio-fuel industry)
I make use of your excellent service of having a virtual office for administration, making a start-up company a breeze. - See more at: http://lumenrock.co.za/about/client-feedback#sthash.g9udwoyq.dpuf
Click on badge to rate our business