Smaller companies regularly have the obstacle of initiating sound internal controls as a result from lack of support and administrative employees. The possible savings that are affected by this circumstance can be expensive in the long run, therefor we offer advice on areas that are vital for efficient control.
For example, can the directors be sure that safeguards are in place for:
- payments to be made only for real company expenses, only if the payment was authorized and the exact amount, on the opportune date to the correct account.
- protection of cash, assets and inventory
- all sales are properly recorded and all money owing to the company are received
We can help:
- Guidance through all business processes and identifying risks
- Design and monitor effectiveness of internal controls
Carl Lategan, Alistar (bio-fuel industry)
I make use of your excellent service of having a virtual office for administration, making a start-up company a breeze. - See more at: http://lumenrock.co.za/about/client-feedback#sthash.g9udwoyq.dpuf
Hugo de Wet
Business Manager: Gijima
I have known Pieter Esterhuizen, the CEO of LUMENROCK, for more than 10 years. In this time he has been very involved in my business affairs. Pieter is always available to assist me whenever I need his advice. LUMENROCK is a trusted advisor. I trust and value their inputs when it comes to tax structuring or general business advice.
Ignus Kempen served on the Southern Region Council whilst Pieter Esterhuizen was in his first term 2010/2011 on SAICA’s Southern Region Council. They achieved this by virtue of the fact that they were chairman of SAICA’s Southern Cape District association representing the interests of all the CA’s (SA) resident in the Southern Cape area.
Click on badge to rate our business