Opening a business from ground level or even purchasing an existing business can be a daunting venture. This is a situation where our expertise will assist, guide and advise.
We'll gladly help you with the following:
- Helping with an initial business plan
- Determining your start-up capital needs
- Explaining financing options
- Identifying risks and seeking ways to reduce it
- Lodge formation documentation with CIPC for registration
- Registering with SARS for Income Tax, VAT (if needed) and employee withholding tax (PAYE).
- Registration at UIF and the Commissioner according to the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act
- Helping to select accounting software to suit your needs or doing the bookkeeping for you.
- Setting up budgets and cash flow forecasts to help manage and direct your business through the risky first years
- Creating a structure for debtor management
- Analyse the insurance needs for the business
- Setting up future continuity plans
Consulting experts will give you peace of mind and an important advantage over other new businesses.
Director: Bernhoff Boerdery
Pieter Esterhuizen (prior KSE and now LUMENROCK) has been our auditor for the past 17 years. He was the accountant for several of our companies in property development, as well as the farming sector. It was during this period of time that he distinguished himself as a unique financial advisor, who is always capable of doing what is best for each and every company – in every possible situation. H...
Ignus Kempen served on the Southern Region Council whilst Pieter Esterhuizen was in his first term 2010/2011 on SAICA’s Southern Region Council. They achieved this by virtue of the fact that they were chairman of SAICA’s Southern Cape District association representing the interests of all the CA’s (SA) resident in the Southern Cape area.
Franco van der Westhuizen
Thanks a million - you guys are legends!
Click on badge to rate our business