Here is a couple of questions you need to ask yourself:
- Would you know the signs of a company in distress
- What common pitfalls to steer clear of and hopefully never land in financial distress
- How do I decide between liquidation or business rescue
- What does the Companies Act say about a business rescue practitioner
- If a debtor of mine is in business rescue or liquidation what is my rights
We are there for guidance on these and various other questions.
I have known Pieter Esterhuizen for over ten years in his capacity as my accountant and financial advisor. His sound and very professional financial advice has always been outstanding. He and his firm is dynamic, trustworthy and very loyal to me as a client. It is an honour and privilege for me to be associated with Pieter and LUMENROCK.
I am the Managing Director of various legal entities; varying from agriculture to residential and business developments. For the past six years Pieter Esterhuizen has been involved with all, baring one, legal entity. I have always received excellent service from Pieter and I am impressed with his personal knowledge of all spheres of business, as well as his professional and speedy response to quer...
Marakalalo Safaris Trust
On behalf of Marakalalo Safaris Trust, we want to thank LUMENROCK for the outstanding advice and services rendered to the business. We value the honesty, professionalism and very high ethical standards of the company, directors and staff. It is a pleasure and honour to be associated and to do business with LUMENROCK.
Click on badge to rate our business