We strive to provide our clients with financial information in the most timeous and efficient manner, without compromise.
We present well-organized financial records that provide you with the tools to ensure that your business operates effortlessly – every day.
Our general bookkeeping and accounting services include:
- analysing current systems and making suggestions on new systems;
- preparing accounting records, such as source documentation, trial balances and financial statements;
- maintaining your fixed asset registers;
- preparing monthly management accounts;
- completing and submitting your statutory returns to SARS;
- preparing individual and group budgets and analysis of variances;
- holding accurate and reliable accounts, which proves to be more cost-effective – helping you avoid penalties;
- preparing personal financial statements;
- installing Pastel accounting software and providing training and guidance thereon;
- providing advice on how to create, file and manage your accounting documents;
- performing record keeping for smaller companies, owner-managed businesses, close corporations, trusts, sole proprietors, and partnerships;
- keeping bank reconciliations up to date.
Franco van der Westhuizen
Thanks a million - you guys are legends!
Louis Oosthuizen Junior Golf Academy
On behalf of the Louis Oosthuizen Junior Golf Academy, we wish to thank LUMENROCK for the outstanding advice and services rendered to the Academy. We value the honesty, professionalism and very high ethical standards of the company, directors and staff. It is a pleasure and honour to be associated and do business with LUMENROCK.
Ignus Kempen served on the Southern Region Council whilst Pieter Esterhuizen was in his first term 2010/2011 on SAICA’s Southern Region Council. They achieved this by virtue of the fact that they were chairman of SAICA’s Southern Cape District association representing the interests of all the CA’s (SA) resident in the Southern Cape area.
Click on badge to rate our business