If you require advice on a specific topic, contact us and we will talk you through it.
Below are some useful links to the most frequently talked about issues:
- Income Tax Explained
- Who Should Register For Income Tax
- How To Apply As A Provisional Tax Payer
- How To Electronically Submit Tax Returns & Payments (e-Filing)
- How To Apply To Register For Employees' Tax (PAYE)
- How To Register For VAT
- How To Fill In Your Tax Return
- How To Change Banking Details With SARS
- How To Register A Private Company
- How To Register A Public Company
- How To Register As An Employer With UIF
- How To Apply For A Patent Registration
- How To Register A Trademark
- How To Apply For A Copyright Registration
Hugo de Wet
Business Manager: Gijima
I have known Pieter Esterhuizen, the CEO of LUMENROCK, for more than 10 years. In this time he has been very involved in my business affairs. Pieter is always available to assist me whenever I need his advice. LUMENROCK is a trusted advisor. I trust and value their inputs when it comes to tax structuring or general business advice.
Ignus Kempen served on the Southern Region Council whilst Pieter Esterhuizen was in his first term 2010/2011 on SAICA’s Southern Region Council. They achieved this by virtue of the fact that they were chairman of SAICA’s Southern Cape District association representing the interests of all the CA’s (SA) resident in the Southern Cape area.
JB van der Westhuizen
Chairman: Various Companies
The Van Der Westhuizen Group of Companies has been associated with LUMENROCK (as well as previously with KSE & Associates and Mr Pieter Esterhuizen in his personal capacity) as our auditors for almost a decade. Their services have been of an extremely high professional standard and we are proud to be associated with the group. Their availability and friendly assistance have been immaculate.
Click on badge to rate our business